THE CLOTHING EDIT.
Hey you all beautiful people ,I am back again with another blog post This time I will be discussing about work wear outfit ideas.
Working in a corporate environment ,I have realized that most of the women find it difficult to add a daily dose of style in their 9-5 routine.
So here I am with some very easy and quirky styling tips which can accentuate you and your outfit in your daily 9-5 routine.
- ON MONDAY, when you are not in a mood to work and feel lazy to dress up ,for such mood palazzo is our biggest savior .You can pair your palazzo with pastel color shirt or else you can stick to basic white and black combination.Team up palazzo with shirt,tie your hairs in a high bun wear your heels and you are good to go.
- On days when you want to dress ethnic ,A-line kurti and tight fitting pants or leggings are my go to.Add a pair of statement jewellery to make it look little different and eye catchy.
- Culotte pants or straight fitting pants or trousers are the best and comfortable piece of outfit which you can carry all day long , you can pair them with shirt which will look classy and flared.
- You got a basic black skirt ? Guess what you can wear it in many ways.Now what I did is , I wore my basic black skirt with T-shirt and layered it up with a blazer to give it a corporate touch and to give it a more edgy look I added a pair of black heels and a choker .
- Fridays are for frolicking wear your favourite shirt dress and for more modest look you can add a pair of block heels with tie-ups or any other pair of footwear which you are comfortable in.
- Most of us don't work on saturday's but in case you do, dress yourself in a casual attire and add a piece of statement jewellery so that you are always ready to party after work.
So these were few tips for styling your daily 9-5 looks in a different manner.Hope you guys liked it,if yes then don't forget to share and comment on it.
Also for daily dose of fashion don't forget to follow me on instagram
Instagram handle: Neoteric_style.
Now time for some pictures.....